Training needs assessment of Indian systems of medicine and homoeopathy practitioners for delivery of health & f.w. services in Bihar
Publisher: Operations Research Group in Baroda
Written in English
About the Edition
Study sponsored by World Health Organization and Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India and relates to delivery of health & family welfare services in Bihar.
Microfiche. New Delhi : Library of Congress Office ; Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress Photoduplication Service, 1992. 1 microfiche ; 11 x 15 cm.
|Statement||sponsored by WHO/GOI, New Delhi.|
|Contributions||World Health Organization., India. Ministry of Health and Family Welfare., Operations Research Group (India)|
|LC Classifications||Microfiche 92/60095|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||1 v. (various pagings)|
|LC Control Number||92904847|
- Eggs, Beans and Crumpets.
- American War Library - The Cold War
- When you intermarry
- Irish medical and hospital directory, 1962.
- Night of the dunce
- The minimal time detection algorithm
- The Wall Street Journal Index 1990
- Silver Burdett Ginn Mathematics Assessment Guide 4
- The Edinburgh magazine, or Literary miscellany
- Witchcraft An Alternative Path
- Keyguide to information sources in pharmacy
- Dirty Dog Big book
- 14th dragon.
- experimental investigation of the creative process in music
- VLSI architecture
- National vocational student loan insurance act of 1965
- Makeovers for children
- Glimpse after glimpse
- RACER # 3463632
- Persian and other oriental carpets for today